On the occasion of World Health Day April 7, 2021, SonTa Foundation would like to send you more information about global health issues which are given by WHO so that we can have more luggage to fight against the COVID-19 epidemic. Happening very complicated all over the world.
- Build solidarity on a global scale for health security around the world.
- Speed up access to tests, drugs and vaccines against COVID-19.
- Improving health for everyone.
- Address inequalities in health.
- Provides global leadership in health science and data.
- Revitalizing efforts to tackle infectious diseases.
- Resistance to drug resistance.
- Prevention and treatment of chronic non-communicable diseases (NCDs) and mental health conditions.
- Better rebuild.
- Unite to act.
The COVID-19 pandemic threatens to hamper the global health progress made in the past two decades. Therefore, entering the year 2021, countries around the world need to continue to fight this pandemic. And each of us, the SonTa Foundation or yourself will also be a factor, a great source of motivation to help repel COVID-19, a pandemic that will only remain in history and no longer threaten us.
Graphics by Vietnam News Agency